Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Kat Scrappiness Happy New Year Wreath


Hello everyone!  I'm back from a nice long vacation where I spent time with my family.  I had such a good time, it was sad to see it end.  2017 wouldn't wait any longer, so it's back to work!

So for my first card of the new year, I made this pretty square card using die cuts from the Kat Scrappiness store.  The smattering of sequins and papers also came from Kat's store!


I wanted to use a gold cardstock, but all I had was glitter based.  Then I remembered I had this awesome Indian Gold Nuvo Mousse.  I die cut the sentiment twice, glued it together and burnished the Nuvo Mousse in with my finger.  It dries quickly and I just love the look!!  You use so very little, a tub of this will last a long, long time!

Find all the great products I've used at the Kat Scrappiness Online Store.  Click Here to Shop!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Links for all the products used are right below.  

On a white cardbase 5x5, I added:

Lawn Fawn Winter Plaid 6x6 paper




2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. I never would have thought to "paint" the die cut with the mousse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold on the greeting is just fabulous. All in all this is one cool card!

    ReplyDelete