Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Kat Scrappiness & Newton's Nook Breast Cancer Awareness Card Challenge


Hi everyone!  I'm here today to share a great card challenge with you, I hope you'll consider joining us at Kat Scrappiness for our Cancer Awareness Challenge by making and entering a card with an Encouraging/Supportive/Positive message!  That's pretty easy, as cardmakers, we make share lots of that, don't we?! You could win a $20 gift certificate from our sponsor, Newton's Nook Designs!! Check out all their fun new fall releases!




So I started with a 5x5 card base.  I stamped the Newton kitty image holding the awareness ribbon smack in the middle of my stitched square.  I stamped him again on a full sticky post-it note and cut the image out to use as my mask.  I then stamped him twice on each side to create a whole support team of Newton's! I decided to alternate dark and light grey kittens so they'd really stand out.  

Here's what I used to make this card: 
 Newton's Support Stamp Set and Kat Scrappiness Stitched Square Dies - Click Here to Shop Now at Kat Scrappiness! Use Code BCA2016 for 10% off your order!




Additionally, I used May Arts Black Sheer Ribbon 1/2" and background paper is from the 6x6 Authentique "Crush" papers 

Thank you so much for stopping!  Don't forget to hop over to Kat Scrappiness to take advantage of the 10% off sale on lots of great paper craft products!  Shop Now!

I've entered my project in the following challenges:


17 comments:

  1. This is precious. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, AJ, what a fabulous card! I love these sweet kitties with their ribbons, and what wonderful masking. Beautifully done, and I'm so glad you've joined us at Word Art Wednesday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your masking and coloring is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Great job with the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super creation with a perfect image for our 'Pink' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this card Amanda... such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on this card Amanda... such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing at the Color My Heart Color Dare. My mom lost her battle to breast cancer in 2012...she would have loved your card. Your coloring is beautiful. I hope to see you on the Color Dare again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is incredible! I love how you created a whole TEAM of kitties to support the cause! What a lot of awesome coloring too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card! I'll have to check out this challenge and make a card for it if I can squeeze it in. I need a clone to go to work for me so I can play all day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very cute, A.J.! Awesome masking! I love all the Newtons with the awareness ribbons! Wonderful card for the cause! Thank you for your kind words on my domestic violence awareness post, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! Love how you stamped all those kittens and they are coloured beautifully. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous, Thanks for playing along with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful coloring on an inspiring card! Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    PS: my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and a hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kuni, thank you, I'm following your new challenge blog now. Although, I'm not able to translate everything..I think I can figure most of it out. :)

      Delete