Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Kat Scrappiness Fall Card using Newton's Nook and CheeryLynn Designs


Happy Monday everyone and welcome fall!  Here in South Carolina it's been so hot for so long, our temps have finally cooled down a bit and I'm so happy about that!

I'm coming off a big baseball weekend..as a lifelong fan of the Chicago Cubs, I am beyond thrilled that they've advanced to the World Series.  In addition, my 17 year old son had a big weekend on the baseball diamond.  So I did a lot of cheering this weekend!

Today I'm showing you a card I made with some fun products from Kat Scrappiness!  I stamped this fun sentiment from Newton's Nook Designs "Fall-ing For You" on a Kat Scrappiness oval stitched die cut and layered on top of another, 1 size larger.  I then heat embossed the sentiment  using VersaFine ink and clear EP.  I fussy cut and copic colored the pumpkins and coffee cup.

The papers are by #EchoPark, Fall Is In the Air and the Pumpkin Swag die cut is by #CheeryLynnDesigns.  I finished it off with some sequins from Kat's Aww-Tumn Sequin Mix, a pretty wood button and some Twine from Lawn Fawn.  

8 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the pumpkin banner and that gorgeous paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the pumpkin banner and that gorgeous paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squee! I love this greeting and your papers and your design and all the fun fall things. We don't really do fall here but I like to pretend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is a beautiful autumn themed card. I love all the rich autumn colours. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun creation - love the sentiment

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect sentiment for this time of year. I found myself say yep to each of the items listed. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card and I love the sentiment, it's just perfect and works so well surrounded by all those wonderful autumnal elements! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Team... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card! I love the fall colors and the combo of pattern papers ;)
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete