Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

JustRite New Product Release Part 1


Hi Everyone, I'm here today showing off a few cards that I've made for the new JustRite release!  I've linked all the JustRite products below for your shopping convenience!

So on this card, I distress inked the background in a few of my favorite colors, then used the new "Text Background" stamp with white embossing powder and heated it up.  The rest of the design uses the dies linked below along with some twine and pearls.  Just a simple and colorful design!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing it and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous colours, love the shading and gradient you have achieved and lovely die cuts to finish.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so elegant and such a gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete