Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Gina Marie Flamingo Dies + MFT


Hi everyone, it's a hot, sunny Tuesday here in NC.  I'm actually ready for some fall weather, I'm wondering how much longer until we get a cool down.  In the meantime, I've got some fans set up in my makeshift craft room to stay cool!

Today I've got 2 new dies from Gina Marie Designs to show you.  First, the Studded Dot Circle Die.  This die cuts on both sides of the cut line, and as you can see, I used the center part only this time.


Then I used her new flamingo dies and hit them with a little Abandoned Coral Distress Ink and some Wink of Stella to give them a little glimmer!


For my background, I really loved using this BOLD scallop pattern and guess what?  I created that paper with a background stamp from #MFT #ScallopBackground #TickledPink  I was so excited to finally use both of these MFT products that had been in my stash for quite a while!



I heat embossed one of these great sentiments using Judikins Opaque White EP and VersaFine ink, two of my fav embossing combinations!  Lastly I added some pink vertical striped paper, black twine and few pearls!



Thank you for stopping by, have a GREAT day!

Challenges I've joined using this project!








12 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Those flamingos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card................just came from Gina's website...........oh ya, I placed an order...LOL I do really like her die sets. The rectangles, like the round one you used is out of stock......bummer!
    Did you check out what is coming in September?..........oh I'm in deep trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this is absolutely darling! LOVE all the dies you used on this, and the circle die you used too, its super cute!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like those dotted circle dies. Fun times with the flamingos! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your inking/shading really brings these birdies to life. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning, just stunning. Love your design and colouring and all those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card. Love your choice of colours and layout to really highlight your main image. Thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of Layers' theme this week at Crafty Sentiments and good luck
    Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AJ, you blew my socks off with this bold and beautiful card when I saw it on FB! I can't believe I want another die, but I LOVE those punch dots so now I must have it! Thank you for the inspiration and for playing in my NBUS Challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic combination of patterned papers! Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete