Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Gina Marie Designs Dot Studded Rectangles PLUS Power Poppy Farmers Market


Hi everyone, it's been a while!  I've been in the middle of a move which has proven to be a little tougher than first expected.  The first home we purchased fell through, so we were scrambling to find another home..in the meantime I'm staying in temporary digs and most of my crafty stuff is packed.  However, I could take it no longer, so I broke into a few boxes to get my Copics, inks and Big Shot out!  I didn't have much to decorate my cards with, but that's ok..just coloring again made my day!  

And omgosh, I'm loving these new double sided dot stud dies from Gina Marie, have you seen them yet?  I'll post a pic with the link to shop below.  They are lots of fun, cut perfectly and although you need to clean up a bunch of little dots, it's worth it for this fun look!

The image of organic apples comes from the Power Poppy set - Farmers Market.  I used a few sequins and some Nuvo drops to dress this card up a bit more.  I hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!  

As for me, I'll be moving on Sept 12th and cannot wait to get my new craft room organized.  :)



4 comments:

  1. Fun dotted dies! This is a great card, so clean and fresh. We moved earlier this year. What a feat. Ugh! I can't imagine having to go somewhere temporary in between. Too much madness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, for having limited supplies, this is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to showcase Gina's dotted rectangle dies! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, AJ, what a gorgeous card! I love your crate of apples and amazing coloring! And how fabulous that you fussy cut the image! I love the simple layout with these new dies. And what a great way to mat your card, along with adding some bling! I have purchased Gina Marie dies and LOVE them! So glad you were able to finally get some stamping in...how hard to be packed up in the midst of your temporary holding position. I trust that you will find another house soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete