Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Newton's Nook Designs - April Showers


Hi all and happy Friday, wow I can't believe we're already heading into the weekend!  Today I'm here with a card that matches my mood.  We have literally had the rainiest February ever and now with March here, I wonder if the sun is going to stay out for a while?

I created this card using some super fun Newton's Nook Designs Products.

I started by inking up an A2 sized panel with the stencil Floral Lace. I stamped this sweet sentiment using April Showers then framed it out in a darker teal using this die from the Framework Die Set.

At the top I added that adorable frog umbrella from Umbrella Pals and cut out using the coordinating dies.  Lastly, I couldn't resist adding some flowers from the new Flower Trio die set with some leaves!

Thanks so much for stopping, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  


1 comment:

  1. So cheerful and fun! Wonderful colors and beautiful coloring on your umbrella, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete