Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Avery Elle Hummingbird for Butterfly Reflections Ink.



Hello, I'm here today with Butterfly Reflections Ink. featuring a GORGEOUS stamp/die combo by Avery Elle called Hummingbird. I was so happy to see this set in the shop because it's one that I'd been wanting to color up for a while. I love hummingbirds and it's just about time to get my feeders out and enjoy the return of these beauties to South Carolina!

So I stamped out the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Copic colored them. (for a list of colors used, see below). I die cut using the coordinating dies. I used Broken China distress ink on my white panel cut slightly smaller than my dark purple A2 sized card base. I added a bit of white paint splatter over the inked area. 

I then white heat embossed the word wonderful on black cardstock and cut it out. I stamped the rest of the sentiment above and below which I like the look of.  I assembled the scene with Fuchsia hanging and the hummer approaching to feed.  A few sequins and my card is complete!



Thanks so much for stopping by, hop on over to the BRI shop and grab this beautiful set for yourself!



Copic Colors Used:
Fuchsia Pinks: RV19, RV17, RV14
Fuchsia Purples: B79, FV2, BV11
Green Leaves: G28, G09, G05, YG01
Hummingbird: G29, G09, G05, YG07, YG01, BG45
Ruby Throat: R56, R29

No comments:

Post a Comment