Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Simple Die Cut Card - Studio Katia


Hi everyone! With a short amount of time left before the holidays, I'm looking for quick card ideas.  My son is finishing his first semester of his senior year in high school with straight A's and when I saw this Best Ever die sentiment in the brand new release, I immediately thought to make him a card and congratulate him on his achievements!



I cut the Dotted Patterns Loops die out twice, once in red, once in white and assembled/glued down my patterns.  Using the Best Ever dies in Black/White to stand out on the circles.  Last I added some magic hearts!

Thanks so much for stopping..I hope my card gives you some incentive to make some simple cards of your own with the new December Release here at Studio Katia!

Studio Katia Products I've used on my card:
Dotted Patterns - Loops Creative Dies
Best Ever Coordinating Dies
Magic Hearts Crystals

3 comments:

  1. That’s a great card ! (margessw@icloud.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this playful looking card! What a wonderful accomplishment to celebrate. I hope you enjoy your holidays with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fresh, crisp, eye-catching card; perfect to celebrate your son's accomplishments which are pretty amazing, indeed!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete