Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Studio Katia


Hi everyone!  I'm so excited to be taking part in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Today I'm showing off some brand new Studio Katia product.  Sweet Latte Stamps Set and Coffee Die Set
which will all be available in store on December 15th!  The background die, Dotted Patterns Loops is also part of the new release!

I die cut and colored with my zig pens, all these cute little coffee and treat related stamps.  I decided to use a little distress ink on the circles to really make the cups, pots and treats pop!  I added the new Coffee die cut to the bottom corner!


Thanks for stopping and enjoy your hopping!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love all these fun images! Awesome die too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ! Your card is absolutely lovely ! (margessw@icloud.com)

    ReplyDelete