Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Newton's Nook Designs Campfire Tails


Hi everyone, I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today, showing you a card I've made with an older stamp set called Campfire Tails.  In fact this set was part of NND's very first release.  So I'm happy to bring back and oldie but goodie!  I just think the images here are so adorable, Winston in his fishing gear and the raccoon eating a bag of chips, haha!

In addition to the stamps, I've also used the Land Borders and Sky Borders die sets by NND to create the land and water.  The sentiment is from the Simply Relative stamp set.  I'll link all products below!

For my waves, I used a light blue paper, distress inked it with Salty Ocean Ranger ink and then did a light splatter with white acrylic paint to create the water bubbles.  All images were Copic Colored. 





I've also entered the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. beautiful card and great colour work on those adorable images...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Amanda, love those images and all of your added gel pen really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Amanda! The scene you've created is super cute & so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are always interesting things, thanks to the good things that are interesting.



    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting is my first visit, thank you for the updates, I like your articles very much.
    ภัยธรรมชาติ

    ReplyDelete