Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #47 - Color Challenge


What a fun color challenge, I love these bright colors!!  So grab some of your favorite Newton's Nook Designs stamps and dies and join me at the Inky Paws Challenge for your chance to win a a $10 store credit at the NND store!

For my card, I used this super cute set, "Party Pops" with coordinating dies and also the "Sky borders" die set for the scalloped bottom.  Popsicles can be messy and I had this little splatter stamp, (not sure who makes it, but they're easy to find, I thought it was cute to add behind the pops!)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

I've also entered the following challenges with my project:



3 comments:

  1. Completely CUTE summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the way you used those bright colors! The added splatter behind the stamps gives a fun finishing touch too! Thanks for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card AJ! It's so cute & colourful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete