Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

ADFD Challenge #131 - Inspiration Board

Hello to you on this lovely Wednesday.  Today I'm participating in the A Day For Daisies Inspiration Board Challenge #131.  

This is my first water colored card, I've played around before, but nothing I was willing to show anyone.  Water coloring is not easy for me, as it's difficult to control..and I'm an in the lines type colorer.  However, I used my zig pens and water, which I really enjoy the look.  The bottles and background, I used a lot of water and let the ink move.  The flowers, I used only the pens and no water, so they remained bolder.  I like the look of the two ways using these pens combined!

I used Tim Holtz Distress Water Color Cardstock, MFT Lavender Fields and Core-Di'Nations Gold Cardstock for mounting.  Finished off with a little May Arts mustard twine and some BoBunny gems/pearls.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll join in the challenge over at ADFD, their images are fabulous!






Other Challenges I've entered:


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous colouring on this image AJ and a wonderful CAS card. Love those bottles and the effect you have created on them, they really look like transparent glass.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love poppies and this is a gorgeous card! Wonderful coloring and excellent choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is really gorgeous and your coloring is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your watercolor skills are as wonderful as your Copic skills. I'm so glad you are getting the hang of those markers, they just didn't work for me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I think you are getting the hang of water coloring just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - great job on the colouring!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, this is a stunner alright! The vibrant reds of the flowers coupled with the stunning violet of the bottle makes this is super special card. I'm so glad you shared this with us for our photo inspiration challenge at A Day For Daisies. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous.....lovely image & those bottles are fab! Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge at A Day for Daisies!
    Good luck!
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD FT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is gorgeous! Such brilliant colors and I love the bottles color.

    I added your blog to my Bloglovin account.

    ReplyDelete