Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #257 - Work It Out



Yoga Pose Skye


Hello everyone and happy Sunday.  Welcome to another challenge over at Sentimental Sundays <<< Click to play along! - Work It Out!


This week we have a brand new sponsor, Paola's Papers, so head over to their Etsy shop by clicking on the link below, to see all her wonderful images!  

I used Yoga Pose Skye for my card, what a sweet and peaceful girl.  I heat embossed the background using a Hero Arts stamp.  The sentiment is by Wplus9 and then finished off with some stars and sequins.  

I hope you all have a beautiful day, thanks for stopping by, I love when you leave me comments!



6 comments:

  1. A great image and background on your card, super colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love that background stamp and your yoga girlie is adorable. You don't need no stinkin' Copic class, your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous coloring on your image!! I sure need to stop and do this once in a while!! LOL!! Great design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super awesome!! Love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a neat card! My gosh, the hair on that gal!!

    ReplyDelete