Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's Book Club


Hi all, I'm up on the blog today over at Newton's Nook Designs with a card I made using Newton's Book Club stamp/die set!

I started with an A2 sized card base and chose red as my frame color.  I used the new Hardwood Stencil to create my background. With a light kraft color cardstock and tea dye distress ink!

I cut the window out using the dies that coordinate with this set, I love the stitched line that it left on my hardwood panel. I colored up Newton curled up amongst the books, then glued the image behind the woodgrain. 

I die cut the sentiment and layered the white under blue. The little heart I copic colored and then added a little button and twine on the end of the banner that comes in the Frames and Flags Die Set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you'll head over to the shop and check out Newton's Book Club and more goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment