Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Lili Of The Valley Digis - Rosie with Cake


Hi all, a few weekends ago I got together with a friend and we sat and colored for hours.  I'm such a fan of digi stamps and I've got an extensive collection of them, that embarrassingly I've not colored many of!  LOTV is not a new company to me, but they do now have an Etsy shop that I've linked up below. 

This image is called Rosie with Cake. I was going for a bold vintage look here and the image takes front and center. I've actually got a few more images colored up, so hopefully I'll have time soon to turn them into cards.  I love many digi brands but LOTV is a favorite!


Thanks for stopping by, it means so much to me!  I hope wherever you are reading this from, you are happy and healthy!



I've entered the following challenges with this project:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - your colouring is exquisite and I love the colours you chose to use for this image! Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digi choosday Crafting Challenge, best of luck, hope to see you here again, Mary x

    ReplyDelete