Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

Hello Bluebird Quiet Christmas


Hello everyone! Wow we are getting really close to Christmas aren't we?!  I've got packages left to wrap, but this year I'm feeling fairly organized!  

So today I'm sharing a card that I made using Hello Bluebird products over on the Butterfly Reflections Ink. Blog.  I've got the products listed below with links for your convenience.  This is a brand that I adore, I just love the whimsical images!  Winter scene cards with critters, snow and trees are my absolute favorites!

I've combined the stamps/dies from Quiet Christmas along with the Joyful die from Christmas Words #2.  I inked the background in distress inks and did a little white acrylic paint splatter to show some gently falling snow. 

I had one little die cut snowflake sitting on my desk from the Frosty Flakes set, so I added it for a little extra. So thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you'll leave a comment and then head over for a little Christmas shopping for yourselves!


Hello Bluebird Quiet Christmas Stamp Set
Hello Bluebird Christmas Words Die #2
Hello Bluebird Frosty Flakes Die

1 comment: