Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

JustRite Christmas 2018 Release

Hello and welcome!  Today I'm showing you some new projects  featuring JustRite Papercraft Christmas 2018 release!  It's been a while and I'm super excited about this entire wonderful release.  For the next few days I'll be showing you some really fun cards that I've created!



So for my first card, I stamped my background using this 4.5"x5.75" background stamp, Dotted Lines onto turquoise cardstock, giving it a tone on tone look.  Then I stamped this sweet little polar bear from the Season's Greetings To You stamp set.  There are some really cute little critter/nature images in this set. It took me just a few minutes to add some shaded grey with my pencils, such an easy image to color. I've got a card coming up later in the week using this set again!  Lastly, I added the sentiment in the newly released Winter Is Here, I adore that font, how about you?!


So I chose this next card to show you, because it also has a winter animal theme with this gorgeous solid deer image from the new set, Christmas Elements, that I'm using as my focal point.  

To create this round wreath I die cut a white circle and starting with my darkest, boldest greenery, I stamped the pine bough around the perimeter of the circle leaving a small gap between.  I just eyeballed this, it's not perfect, so don't look too close, haha.  But hey, what wreath is perfectly lined up, right?  Then I selected more of the little images from Winter Is Here, the pine cones, greenery and stars all came from that set. The sentiment came from Christmas Elements.

I suppose you've noticed that I've combines many of the stamp sets from this release.  I absolutely love how this all coordinates together! Pictured below are the sets I used on both cards today.

Thanks for joining me, make sure to stop back tomorrow as I'll have 2 more JustRite projects to show you!  





No comments:

Post a Comment