Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Newton's Nook Designs Beautiful Blossoms



Hello everyone, well we're half way through the week!  Today I'm up on the blog over at Newton's Nook Designs.  I was really in the mood to create a floral card and try out my new Arteza markers.  Which by the way, I happen to love!  

I started with a piece of watercolor paper and stamped the flowers, stems and leaves from Beautiful Blossoms ramdomly.  I also stamped a few flowers that I die cut so I could pop them up and give the scene dimension. 

I used the markers to color the flowers and leaves and create a blue wash background.  Lastly I added the little Hello sentiment.  

This was a pretty simple card that turned out quite lovely.  I hope you enjoy it and will leave a comment for me!  Thank you, enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. This floral scene is gorgeous! I love all the layering you did with the flowers! It reminds me of a field of wildflowers! Now we just need real flowers and spring to arrive!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a gorgeous card !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete