Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sympathy Card Unity Sentiment Kit


Hi everyone...coming to you today with a card that I didn't want to have to make. I recently learned that a very sweet and talented lady in our crafting community lost her daughter.  My heart breaks for this family. I'll be mailing this tomorrow and hope that it brings some comfort.

I went right to my Unity stash because their kits always seem to have such beautiful sentiments.  I was grateful to have this set on hand.


The patterned paper is by Pebbles, "Warm and Cozy".  I purchased this 6x6 pad from Butterfly Reflections Ink recently, and I just love every sheet of paper in it.  Cardstock is Fresh Asparagus by GinaK

Thank you everyone for stopping today.  I hope you're having a nice week and remember to be kind to one another. 

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful combinations of stamps, paper, and design.

    ReplyDelete