Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

OSAT Blog Hop - Thank You


Hello everyone, welcome to the OSAT Blog Hop - Thank You themed.  You should have arrived here from the very talented Martie's blog, if not, use the list below to go back so you don't miss a thing!


Today, I'm going to show you how you can use 1 set of stamps and 1 die to make 2 very opposite Thank You cards.  I just love this Mama Elephant "Christmas Scene" set, Mama Elephant Christmas Scene.  So often, we put away our christmas stamps once the holidays are over.  However, look closer!  I was able to take the little houses and trees and make this gorgeous summer card!

#mamaelephant


As for this amazing background die!  Gina at Gina Marie Designs has given me permission to give you an early peek at this BRAND NEW stitched quilt die that will be in her shop in just a few weeks.  I can assure you that it cuts so smoothly. like butter, you will love it!  Gina is taking pre-orders now, here's the link to check out the amazing price and order!



So...I've taken those same stamps and die, and made this really cute winter Thank You card.  Notice, rather than coloring the houses and trees as I did on my other card, I stamped them off on the same paper I used on the quilt and handcut them out.  I think it's a nice and different look!

#ginamariedesigns






Thank you so much for stopping on my blog while taking the hop, I appreciate your visit and your comments so much!

Click on the NEXT button below to move on to Raquelle's page to see her lovely projects :)


7 comments:

  1. Oh, my!!! Absolutely AWESOME die there. I love how you used it on each card, especially the blue one (it reminds me of some favorite patchwork I have in my home).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, AJ--super cute! Great way to use scraps! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards Amanda!!! Love the quilted look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! I love the winter card with that die and the stamps. The blue and silver is so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are just amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this new die! beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off--fun idea to use the quilt die for a background piece. Second off-both cards are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete