Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. You should have arrived here from the very talented Diane Squires page, if not, please use the links below to start at the beginning so you don't miss a thing!
This month I'm featuring one of my favorite Unity Stamp Co.'s images called, "Lil' Nick". Omgosh, he is just precious. I used the no-line method while Copic coloring, this was my first attempt. I really love the look! The stitched circle that I stamped this image on is from a company called, Gina Marie Designs, here's the link to the stitched circles Wholesale Crafting Supplies - Gina Marie Designs The reason I'm talking about these dies is, number one, they cut fantastic! So many crafters love stitched dies and there are many great brands out there that I use and love. But these in particular cut so smoothly and are very affordable. Check them out if you are in the market for stitched dies of any shape, Gina's got a store full of good stuff!
Up next is my second project...a carry over from last month's rosette pumpkin...I'm still going rosette crazy over here, so ta-dah! It's a tree! Ok, I'm not recommending that you do this like I did. I would suggest you read some instructions first. It will save you a bunch of headaches. Even my dog has glitter stuck in her fur, I'm closing the door to my studio now and will work on cleanup another day. So visit Pinterest and choose the method you like best, you will thank me later when your rosette tree looks pretty, is not lopsided AND, no hot glue mishaps. All said, this came out pretty good and I'll display it proudly this Christmas. :)
Click the NEXT button below to move on!!! I'm so glad you stopped by, please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
1. Ginger Pelfrey -https://myheartspleasure.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/osat-holidays-blog-hop/
3. Diane Squires -- http://stampandembellish.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays/
6. Maria Willis -- http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-holiday-blog-hop.html
8. Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
9. Megan Thompson - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
13. Lori Mueller - http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-a-cozy-christmas-holiday.html
14. Tina Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
15. Raquelle Clifton - http://ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-happy-holidays.html
16. Jeanna Bohanon - http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2015/11/osat-holidays-blog-hop.html
17. Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hoppers-holiday-edition.html