Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #248 - Anything Goes

Last night I got word that an out of state family member is in the hospital and it's somewhat serious. She is a fellow stamper/crafter, so I know how much a handmade card would mean to her right now. She's a kitty cat lover, so I used this super cute image by Penny Black and then some sentiments from an older Our Craft Lounge set.  I'm going to put a little care package together for her today and hopefully it will really brighten her spirits.



I'm entering this card over on the Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog.  It's anything goes this week, so please play along with us!


Thanks for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment and let me know you were here.  Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I know this card cheered me up and it's sure to do the same for your friend. It is such a happy cheery card.

    And a Penny Black image I've never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project design. Love the details and cute kitty.Fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Huggies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me smile :) Such a perfectly perfect card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe!! He is so very sweet and what a beautiful scene you've created for him as well! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown . Hope you will join us for our new challenge this week! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! Perfect scene and perfect coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at our CAS challenge at Scribbles Designs....hope you will join us at our next challenge!

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Love that adorable little cat. I'm sure it will mean a lot to your ailing friend.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into our recent challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Please try to remember next time to link up your post and not your blog so we can find it easier.

    Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your nice comment on my tags!
    Your cards are gorgeous and your coloring is perfect!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete